5 reasons to use event-management software:
1) To cut check-out time and errors. Using SchoolAuction.net™ helps ensure that the check-out process is quick and easy. Your patrons (and volunteers) will leave remembering the evening’s highlights – and looking forward to next year’s event.
2) To help you make the most out of your volunteer's time. With SchoolAuction.net™ you eliminate repetitive and joyless tasks like updating and distributing donation lists, creating bid & description sheets, and retyping descriptions for your catalog.
3) To speed up your learning curve. SchoolAuction.net™ will help you collect and organize the right information and prevent problems that can overwhelm and discourage volunteers.
4) To reduce your last-minute workload. SchoolAuction.net™ is invaluable in helping with those tasks that have to happen right before the event (printing bid sheets and item descriptions for auction displays, and guest labels for bidder paddles) or after the event when everyone is exhausted (generating thank-you letters).
5) To create “institutional memory”. You can ease the transition between yearly auction teams by offering an easily accessible reference to past events – from donor and attendee lists to timelines to donation and sales histories.
5 benefits to choosing SchoolAuction.net™
SchoolAuction.net™ outperforms the competition in these key areas:
No transaction fees. With most software packages and transaction-processing solutions, you pay the software company a fee on every tranasction they send to the bank (on top of the fees the bank charges). We can't do much about the fees a bank will charge you (other than help you find a bank with low rates), but we can forego charging you 2% on top of those bank fees. And we have.
Ease of Use. SchoolAuction.net was designed for PTAs, and other school organizations that won’t have an IT department standing by to assist them. Even people who consider themselves technology-challenged are comfortable using SchoolAuction.net. But don’t take our word for it, set up a free account, and take a couple of weeks to put it through its paces.
Flexibility. SchoolAuction.net works with PCs, Macs - any computer that can run Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer. SchoolAuction.net does not require any proprietary hardware; it can use your organization's printers and common, inexpensive card readers. And SchoolAuction.net reports can be easily exported to text, csv or Microsoft Excel™ files.
Affordability. SchoolAuction.net is priced for small, volunteer-run school fundraising events, with all of the features you need included in your subscription fee. Run as many (consecutive) events as you'd like during your term, including live, silent and online auctions; and non-auction fundraisers like art sales or bake sales. Sell tickets online, and promote your event with a public website your guests can browse. There are no charges for “additional” users, and no upgrade charges. And we won't pressure you into signing a long-term contract.
Superior Customer Service. Don't take our word on this one, contact us for a reference.