Auction Night Supply Checklist
Yay for checklists! They are oh so helpful especially on event night. This supply checklist gives you one less thing to worry about while you set up and host the auction. Whether you are new to chairing an auction or have lots of experience, this list will prove useful to having a successful event.
- Beads: For playing Heads & Tails
- Single-bottle brown paper gift bags: Useful for wrapping wine bottles for the Wine Wall
- Easel backs: Stick onto the backs of displays to hold them up
- Acrylic frames: These are good for holding signs and displays- plus you can reuse them!
- Raffle tickets: Have a roll or two
- Cash box: Have at the checkout area
- Clipboards: A dozen or so. These are super handy, yet often forgotten!
- Command hooks: Easy for hanging things and don’t leave a mark on surfaces
- Construction paper
- Extension cords (1-2)
- USB computer mice (2-3)
- Rubber cement
- Small LED flashlights (4-5)
- Mounting putty
Note: The links above are provided for your convenience only; they are not affiliate links. Since many of these are basic office supplies, you may also have luck finding reasonably priced items at supply stores like Staples or Office Depot