New Features in Credit Card Processing & Help Desk
We have recently released two new upgrades to all current SchoolAuction.net, Tofino Auctions, and PartySupporters.com auction sites - one that many of you have been asking for, and another that you will soon find invaluable.
The first is the ability to pass along credit card processing charges to your guests when they purchase tickets, make donations online, or check out after your auction. You set the rate, whether this is optional or required, and the language you will use to alert your guests about this charge. Many of you have been asking for this for a long time, and now it’s here!
The second is a new help system, with revamped articles and videos. With this upgrade you will find:
- A green Help button floating on the right side of each screen that will bring you directly to new articles and videos (no more going to an external site).
- New icons you can click to send the support team a message, and to see our most recent blog articles.
- A little question mark next to most fields featuring a pop-up explanation of what that field is for.
- A revised and updated dashboard Help Overview Map
- A new home for external documentation at https://support.tofinoauctions.com/
You can find more information on setting up the credit-card fee offsets here and on the new help system here.