Software (and Pricing Changes) Coming...
Here at SchoolAuction.net, we’re continuously upgrading our auction software throughout the year, and this summer, we will be rolling out some awesome upgrades. In addition to everything currently listed on our Pricing Page, the Standard, Plus, and Premium levels are all going to be getting new features:
Standard subscribers will now also get basic mobile-bidding tools - suitable for use in your silent auction, with email outbid notifications.
Plus and Premium subscribers will get:
- the new Voting item type - use this to put on Dancing With the Stars-type events, or use it to take bids for your Dessert Dash (this type will be available in the mobile-bidding system)
- mobile-bidding outbid notifications by text (and/or email)
- new dynamic display screens with thermometers and other live progress indicators
- mobile-bidding system support for the Paddle Raise item type
- the ability to send broadcast emails marketing your auction from within the software
- a new Sponsors section on the homepage - a standard, easy way to upload sponsor logos and links
Premium subscribers will continue to get pre-event telephone support, plus the ability to use the software for more than one Gala Auction per year.
All of these changes will be automatically applied to current paid subscribers at the Standard and Plus levels as they roll out this summer and fall (our current schedule has the Sponsors page rolling out last, in September).
Along with these upgrades, we are adjusting the prices of our Plus and Premium annual plans slightly - the Plus is going up $105, to $1,400. Premium is going up $205, to $2,000.
Here’s what all of this means to you: if you are thinking about using our software for mobile bidding, or if the email-marketing and/or sponsor features are appealing to you, then you can save $105 by subscribing or renewing at the Plus level prior to July 15th. If you want pre-event telephone support, or are planning to run more than one Gala Auction event this year, you can save $205 by subscribing or renewing at the Premium level prior to July 15th.
Okay, the time for that promotion is over. But don’t fret - returning customers can still earn a discount - details are here.